Clough Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church has its roots in the seventeenth century. The present meeting house was opened for worship in 1837. It is today the home to a lively congregation of people of all ages including a growing Sunday School. Visitors and new members are always welcome.
We meet for worship at 11.15 am on the the first and third Sundays in the month and at 9.45 am on the second and fourth Sundays in the month. When there is a fifth Sunday in the month we have a joint service with our friends in Ballee and Downpatrick at 11.15 am in each church in turn.
The Sunday School meets every Sunday with the children coming into church for the first fifteen minutes of the service when part of the worship is always devoted to them. They then leave for their own activities in the church hall.